Bringing in my favorite season with a delicious Pumpkin Pie Square Recipe!
Healthy, low-carb and dairy and gluten-free. Desserts don't have to be bad for you when made nutritiously, are low in sugar and fat, and consumed moderately.
Here's the Recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c almond milk (homemade)
- 1/2 c maple syrup or raw orange honey
- 2 c pumpkin puree (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp each cinnamon & ginger
- 1/4 tsp each nutmeg, cloves & cardamom
- 2 tbsp vanilla puree (I use clear mexican vanilla)
- 3/4 cup ground almonds or almond meal
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts or oatmeal
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1tbsp vanilla
blend all crust ingredients in a food processor until combined. Pour and press into a non stick 8×8 pan lined with parchment. bake at 350 degrees c for 15 mins or until golden brown. set aside to cool. Mix all wet ingredients in a food processor. then add filling to cool crust. bake at 350 degrees c for 60 to 75 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. I prefer utensils over toothpick tests.
Slice into squares, enjoy with coffee, and eat!
#dessert #pumpkinpie #autumn #healthyeating #healthydesserts #sweet #yummy #delicious #baking #nutrition #fitness #healthyrecipes #pumpkin #vegetarianrecipes #love #lowcarb #lowsugar #glutenfree #dairyfree